Get an Additional $94 Off on the Optoma HD33 Home Theater Projector.
High-Definition & 3D-Capable
HD33 Benefits vs HD20
- HD20 is 2D only – there are not any 1080p 3D Ready projectors available (from any manufacturer) – cannot be used with 3D-XL
- HD33 features PureMotion – this is a high end processor that reduces artifacts and projects a clear image. The HD33 processing provides added depth that makes 2D images appear “3D like”. To me, this processing is reason enough to step up from the HD20 to the HD33…..3D is just an added benefit.
- The HD33 ships with an RF emitter
- RF glasses provide better range than IR glasses (Epson 3010)
HD33 Benefits vs 3D Ready projector with 3D-XL box (or Viewsonic 3P3D1)
- HD33 displays Full 3D 1080p – the 3D-XL / WXGA 3D Ready projector combo max resolution is Full 3D 720p
- HD33 features PureMotion processing for superior image quality vs 3D Ready projectors
- HD33 – only one cable (HDMI v1.4a) required from Blu-ray 3D player to projector. The 3D-XL requires an HDMI v1.4a cable from the Blu-ray 3D player to converter box and an HDMI v1.3 from the box to the 3D Ready projector.
- HD33 can be used with RF or DLP-Link glasses. RF glasses provide better 3D sync and better range. 3D Ready projectors require DLP-Link glasses.
More Info and/or Buy Here http://www.projectorsuperstore.com/Shopping/product_details.cfm?ProductID=36269&AID=SocialNet